Who likes heavy metal?

wachtourak

OSNN Addict
What are your favourite heavy metal bands?

Mine are

3 Inches of Blood
8 Foot Sativa
Amon Amarth
Anthrax
At the Gates
Black Sabbath
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Children of Bodom
Damageplan
Dark Tranquility
Death
Deicide
Dimmu Borgir
Entombed
Frankenbok
In Flames
Iron Maiden
Kreator
Machine Head
Megadeth
Mercyful Fate
Meshuggah
Metallica
Nile
Obituary
Opeth
Pantera
Slayer
Soilwork
Subtract
The Haunted
Trivium
Venom

And that's just my favourite ones...heavy metal is the best!

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Iced Earth
Stratovarius
Nightwish
Ozzy Osbourne
AC/DC
Black Label Society
Whitesnake
Aerosmith
Yngwie Malmsteen
Judas Priest
Metallica
Megadeth
Bruce Dickinson
Cacophony
Dokken
Godsmack
Virgin Steele
Krokus
Manowar
Motorhead
Rhapsody
Rob Halford
Saxon
Slayer
Soundgarden
Stome Temple Pilots
Dragonforce
Symphony X

Although some aren't strictly metal, they're my list of favourite heavy-ish bands. ;)

Heck, such a long list of favourite bands... does deflate the term favourite a bit :laugh:

I only know a handful of 'm, and of those my favourite are AeroSmith & Yngwie Malmsteen, also like some of AC/DC (f.i. Hells Bells) and Ozzy Osbourne (You can't kill Rock 'n' Roll)

I'm not sure what all is considered Heavy Metal, so I'm guessing here, but some of my favourites are Extreme

I'm not so heavy myself, so I also like lots of other styles :nervous: :laugh:

just posting some you missed
Deep Prurple
Exodus
Blood Angel
Rob Zombie (industrial)
White Zombie
Ministry
Filter
NIN
Primus(?)
Scorpions
Tony Macalpine
Al Dimeola (Kiss My Axe)
Dio
Faith No More
Tesla
Disturbed
GWAR (what Slipknot wants to be)
Slipknot
Corrosion of Conformity
Diamondhead
King Diamond
Rainbow
Sepultura
System of a Down
Queensryche
Rammstein
Front 242
Puya
Monster Magnet
Kyuss
Queens of the Stone Age
KISS
Armored Saint

Motorhead is my favourite, Deep Purple I thought were more rock.

I love it!

someone create an online mp3 radio station and add every one of them to the playlist

i think yahoo has that abillity

I like to many to mention at the moment because i am in networking...but 90% of what has been mentioned on here so far i like :).

I dont like Heavy Metal much but some of those bands I have listened to and without a doubt have great songs

http://www.knaclive.com/
A local LA station that has survived on the Internet, when they went off air they played Metallica's Fade to Black continously for the entire day. :laugh:

"Pantera" for the pure love of anger!!!

Ahhhh i like threads like this.. my taste in metal in general has kinda changed last few years.

From a big stage liking power metal :) Dream Evil, Falcolner, Thunderstone etc etc

To more new metal - Chevelle, Slipknot (don't boo), 36 crazy fists .. the list could go on and on

Loving all the bands you've got up there too :D

I hate to say it, but I kinda grew out of metal.
I still enjoy industrial stuff like NIN or more punk like Primus, and by the way the new Mars Volta album is great :)

Tabula Rasa said:
I hate to say it, but I kinda grew out of metal.
I still enjoy industrial stuff like NIN or more punk like Primus, and by the way the new Mars Volta album is great :)

Wha?!!.....You took Satan out of Rock and Roll? :laugh:

Maybe you were expanding your musical horizons? in that case props to the power of knowledge. Does'nt mean you can't appreciate other forms of music...hell, what do you think we are elitist?

Harrumph!

falconguard said:
Maybe you were expanding your musical horizons? in that case props to the power of knowledge. Does'nt mean you can't appreciate other forms of music...hell, what do you think we are elitist?
I can appritiate many forms of music, I can enjoy rap as much as I enjoy jazz or rock. But the fact is - metal was and always will be angry kid music :p
Seriously tho, I think the problem with metal is that it for some reason refuses to grow. Only few bands and artists made real brakes sience NIN.

hey i like
the mars volta
the offsprings
the killers
audioslave
the withe stripes
arcade fire
papa roach
the strokes
the libertines

does anobody have 17???????

no piracy talk in the forums, you should all know better

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back