Which Proccesor for a new laptop?

PM is based on the technology used in P3 according to rumours in various tech forums. As some already know, the P3 can outperform a P4 when OC'd. (Sounds like comparing an AthlonXP to a P4 to a certain extent, meaning that the P4 is kinda crappy for value for money and performance when benchmarked.

i cant really use the dirt bike for school work buh i cud ride it to uni LOL
nah im gonna get my motercycle license n buy a motercycle in a couple years

TittleBitties said:
that still dont make since...do u mean 1,549?
yes i do mean that god whats wrong with me? i think its cuz its 6:31am and i havent slept! :p its not exactly that price i dont reammber i think it was 1550 dollars

not the greatest laptop
my cuz had a emachine desktop
it sucked
the other laptops im looking at
double ram
better vid card
more hd space
wireless lan
built in webcam

good company and customized to what i want/need emachines dont do that for u its set and you buy it done..

heh... sry can't help m8...

if I get a laptop that little bastid is gonna be lightweight and long-lasting...

I am personally not a big fan of 7lb+ behemoths :cool:

e-machines have some decent athlon64 setups... I seen a few... they are fast enough coz of the processor...

do emachines have crappy hardware tho?..mobo/gpu card n things like that..?

dun seem to last tooo long

i think u should go with that one...if i had the money i sure would

thinking the same thing..just wanna know if any of the ppl on the site have heard of the company n can tell me how good their products and their service are

Gary Pandher said:
thats still enough for a emachines
and emachine laptops and desktops are ****
i want something to replace my cpu
im going to be giving this to my little sister and brother for their school / entertainment
and the laptop for me

Hey, don't insult the E-Machines laptops. Their Athlon 64, 9600Mobility combo is one of the most practical, and best deals around. Truly, something to turn the company around. They may have a ****ty reputation, but this laptop is the ****.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back