Where and What

I was at Homestead and Ramstein in the AF, then Pearl Harbor and Charleston in the Navy, 10 years active duty between them, another 15 years in the Naval Reserve, it was all fun until about the last 5 years when the military became too PC. I dont envy the people on active duty today.

I used to go to Diving and Salvage conferences in PCB, that is not a bad area at all.

I retired in Jauary of 1981 - it just wasn't fun anymore!

I promised my wife when it quit being fun I would not hang around and complain.

The military, in my opinion, has gone to hell and the esprite de corps etc is long gone and with it - everything I loved about the military!

But I would never trade those days for the world.

Originally posted by damnyank
Ok bheagle

You figure it out

Jewellz is just about the master of disception - so what sez she isn't 22 in that picture?????

DUH!!
:D :D :D
Heh, disbelievers!! That pic was taking Christmas day this past year. I was 39 then and I'm 39 now :p

Thanx for the compliment boyz :D

And you are the BIG 40 on 11/26 if memory serves me correctly!

:p :p :p

Originally posted by damnyank
And you are the BIG 40 on 11/26 if memory serves me correctly!

:p :p :p
You got it! Don't forget to get me a present :D :p

Jewelzz is a babe at 39 and will still be a babe at 40:D

So what kind of present do you want for your birthday Jewelzz?:)

Well then you will have to describe exactly what you want if you cant post a pic, how else would we be able to get you a present that would satisfy you?;)

Where the hell is this, and What are we talking about? :D

Where: "Frisco" Cali, USA
Doing What: Automotive Electronics Technician (wrench head aka grease monkey :p) & Web Master for our Shops Web Site (She's all mine) http://www.skillcentre.com

53 (in 4 days time)

I am an Aussie living in Quezon City, Philippines. But will be back in Oz to live within the next 18 months, all going well.

A broken down wire burner (retired boilermaker/welder) but now dabble in computers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back