Whats wrong with this picture part 2

What's wrong? I don't know what's more disturbing,

CPK's post, or the fact that the picture isn't really a picture, but a Flash presentation. I knew it right away :)

lol ......the morning after......

sobered up.......

things i post when drunk:eek:

Uhh... the answer to part 1 was that the bullet had not left the casing.. Some one refracted the light to make it look like it was at speed and the bullet was unscarred because it never left a chamber... the cool ciggerette smoke to one side was a nice addition I must add

lol, Nice try Ace, but I learned my lesson the first time it happend to me. there is so many of those damn things. Any picture that asks you to stare at it for a certain amount of time is more than likely going to scare the $hit outta you...

--ReC0iL

Originally posted by Ace123
Uhh... the answer to part 1 was that the bullet had not left the casing.. Some one refracted the light to make it look like it was at speed and the bullet was unscarred because it never left a chamber... the cool ciggerette smoke to one side was a nice addition I must add

Actually I think it was sun light that refracted through some swamp gas...

... Am I blowin enough smoke up yer a$$ yet???:p

Lol where did I say that swamp ga thing? I remember saying it but I dont remember where lol

You said something about swamp gas that drove me insane I think..somewhere

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back