whats the difference?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Kush, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hey guys whats the difference between dubs and spinners? dont dubs spin? well anyways im just trying to find out because i might wanna get some for my dads car soon. what i thought is that spinners are just hub caps that spin so u dont have to pay for dubs i saw soo many "spinner Kits" but then i saw the video by 3 6 mafia spinners, and those dont look like hubs!:D

2. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

3. ReC0iL

ReC0iL Guest

I think he's talking about rims for cars. I have heard of spinners that spin even when your vehicle has stopped... But I don't know the difference between dubs and spinners.

4. Yharn

Yharn meh.

no clue to your answer......

but saw a car one day with spinning rims or whatever you call them bretaut they were spinning slowly backwards as the car drove down the high way at around 75mph.... and it looked freaking retarded.

5. JeffTBDC

JeffTBDC Guest

I think I might know.........Dubs is a term used to notate a size rim, 20 inches to be exact, and spinners is a type of rim that spins with momentum from the car. I hope that helped

6. Timuwine

Timuwine Guest

that sounds about right to me

7. Kush

Kush High On Life!

yeah my friend told me dubs mean doubles of 10 which is 20 but i didnt think he was right. ok ans spinners are the ones that spins k i wanna get some spinners then LOL

8. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

in ur dreams.