Whats the best way of doing this

Ok, you lost me again. I thought we agreed on this:
Code:
  DSL
   |
 Router
 //||\\
Computers

we did, im saying ill take the switch and sell it. who wants to buy one.... but ill probably take it for myself for lan parties or somthing

Just my info on this...a router is so cheap it is the best way to go in this situation because then you can use more than one computer on the internet at one time with good speed. The switch will only allow one computer at a time to access the internet. I say scrap the switch and buy a router. They are really cheap and work the best and set up a pretty good network to build off of.

Originally posted by themafia_69
we did, im saying ill take the switch and sell it. who wants to buy one.... but ill probably take it for myself for lan parties or somthing
Ah, got it. I read "take" as "take and use" instead of "take out and sell". Sorry. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back