whats the best racing game for pc.

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by VenomXt, Oct 2, 2004.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

hey im looking for a great racing game for pc.. something that i can sit back with a contoller (when i get one) and listen to music and play.

(specs in sig)

thanks in advance.

2. logisticprism

logisticprism Time Dr. Freeman?

need for speed underground, and need for speed underground 2 which comes out in about a month and a half.

3. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

TOCA Race Driver 2 is simpy awesome (though I'm convinced theres summat fishy with the ai). with that and the nfs:u franchise you cant go far wrong on pc :D

4. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

I like the need for speed series. I've heard underground is a great one.
    Me, I've only got hot pursuit 2. But I've been addicted to GTA3 again recently. :)

5. emeritus

emeritus Beware the Monkeys!!!

I would have to say, the Need for Speed series definitely!!! Can't wait for NFS:UG2, November 18th. You can get Need for Speed: Underground for the PC for $20.00. There is also a collection available for Need for Speed IISE, Hot Pursuit, High STakes & Hot Pursuit 2, this one is either $20 or $30.

6. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

Midnight club 2! best driving game ever! better than underground because it has more plot and better lookin cars

7. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

I have to say Underground because I love the style, sounds and looks of everything in it. I can;t wait till Underground 2 comes out!!!!

8. ~bk

~bk I Political User

Need For Speed: Underground. You'll love it!

9. Shamus MacNoob

Shamus MacNoob Moderator Political User

NFSU for sure TOCA also very good , I like NASCAR so I add Nascar 2003 and NASCAR 4

:0)

10. Fenris

Fenris OSNN Senior Addict

I prefer Midnight Club 2 over need for speed underground on the ps2. Never tried them on the pc though, but if I were you I would pick up a copy of Midnight Club 2. Even if you don’t feel like doing a race you can still just speed through the city for the fun of it. It is also a lot less following a path and the computer players will take wrong turns some times so you can’t always trust following them so you really have to watch the map and learn the layout of the cities to win some of the races.

11. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

All the NFS games, but the best is Project Gotham Racing, but it's only on Xbox. The other one, Top Gear Rally N64.

12. wachtourak

wachtourak OSNN Addict

Colin McRae Rally 4 is good fun as well, and I think 2005 is out now as well, which looks even better, way more stages and stuff.

13. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

The whole Need for Speed series. It's probably the only set of games I ever play. [​IMG]

14. Petros

Petros Thief IV