whats Heck? Here is not enought Tech support of XP

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by speedrayo, Mar 5, 2002.

1. speedrayo

speedrayo OSNN Addict

huh?....again...when I delete backdoor subseven....then...scan all File...detect in C:\System Volume Information has Backdoor subseven again *Sign*....its restore. Am i right? so....Can i delete one Folder C:\System Volume Information Damn....Xp is CRAP!.....Xp almost Exactly Win me for RESTORE. I HATE RESTORE WASTE MY SPACE!

Please Help me.. How get that virus? from KAZA?

Edit by Lonman... watch the language... it's not necessary AND it's not appreciated.
  2. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

turn of system restore by going to system properties and on the system resotre tab click turn of system restore. and if your going to use things like Kaza then you should invest in AV and if you have sopme, then scan any files you download before running them
  3. speedrayo

speedrayo OSNN Addict

Thank you very much!
  4. phishhead

phishhead OSNN Senior Addict

San Diego, California
    this is what you do...go to start...run...and type cmd...then you will see something that looks like this c:\>...then what you do is type format c: /U don't forget the U very important:D this takes care of viruses everytime...
  5. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Try looking for the virus on symantec.com they provide good information on how to remove this virus!
  6. allan

allan Guest

Just an observation - I can't tell you how many people have regretted disabling system restore when the time came that they needed it.
  7. existenz

existenz Guest

Yeah, i know a lot of situations where the person just had to reformat :(
  8. Binary

Binary Guest

There is a very good cure for viruses and i't called Ghost. Viruses are afraid of Ghost because it kills them, completely restoring your Operating System in the process. By the way, never knew you could get the format c: /u command to work in a DOS box. And also under WinXP? Got to try that one day....
  9. reyvis

reyvis Guest

yup ditto on ghost binary- is that the binary of the reg site etc?