What???

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

Wlel waht can I say. :D

Yep, it's Cambridge, I believe. Pretty interesting though...it actually works :)

Seen it so many times now, it just appears to me as the jumbled mess that it is.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Seen it so many times now, it just appears to me as the jumbled mess that it is.
That's because you're thinking....don't think just read. :p :D

I wasn't thinking, I've seen this text at least seven or so times now though, so it just appears as rubbish to me because I recognise it straight away.

indeed, depends on how much beer you've drunk ;)

That's really quite cool. I read through the 1st line just thinking baaaaaad typo's.
Read it no problem, but then I often skim read something the 1st time,
then re-read it "properly" if I need details. So I guess this is why some see it and some don't...you gotta skim read. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back