What is the first thing you remember?

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Perris Calderon, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I remember looking up at a blue mobile in my crib...I was very intested in how that thing worked

My next memory is looking up at the mobile, and being bored with it.

2. Timeo27

Timeo27 Guest

I can remember climbing/breaking out of my crib once. That may not mean much to you folks, but I had to wear an iron bar between my legs to straighten out my walk, so maybe now you can imagine what a feat it was. But then I also remember almost pulling the crib over onto myself and getting crushed. So I guess I wasn't all that smart either.

The only thing worse, would be if I said I was like 6 years old at the time. That would be frightening. Rest assured, though, I was probably only 1. Probably.

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I remember doing a dukie in this little red santa-like outift I had...

:)

around 2-ish at the time

4. blinden

blinden OSNN Senior Addict

I vividly remember my dad getting really pissed, throwing stuff around the house, and mom crying in a corner... then my parents got divorced a few months later... Pretty nice first memory I would say. Hey, but whatever, good example of how NOT to grow up I guess. alcoholics...

5. Eve

Eve Guest

Blinden: I know how you feel. My first memory is something I would rather forget too. Still, plenty of much better memorys from then on.

6. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

I rememebr getting mugged by the beer bear, he took all my paper money and replaced it with change :(

7. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

heh! the 1st thing I can remember was being dumped in the middle of a model train-set my dad made for me, I remember watching it going round and round and grabbing the engine to lick of course!!.. everything goes in the mouth, to test!!!! when your a baby :D

8. pothitos

pothitos Guest

ummm when i was really small i remember climing out of my cot, through the window onto the roof!! My mum got a call from the neighbours telling her i was on the roof and it took half an hour to persuade me to come inside :)

9. Sagima

Sagima Guest

My first memory is my mum packing her bags to go into hospital to have my brother. I would have been about 19 months old.

10. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

What, are you lot like the memory people?

I can barely remeber last week!

11. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

Khayman.. sounds like you've been over endulging in dodgy substances again m8!! :D lol

12. djwhite

djwhite OSNN Senior Addict

I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning, that can't be good!

13. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

The earliest memory I have is of falling through a large snow drift that was over my head, and my dad grabbing me by the hood of my snow suit to pull me out, I must have been about 1 1/2 or 2 yrs. old.....Thanx Dad!! :)

14. Perris Calderon

zooker...email this thread thim...it'll become one of the best gifts you've ever given him.

15. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Hmmm...earliest memory.
    Scene: Back Yard
    Place: Chevrolet Travelall (what became the Suburban in later years)
    People: Dad driving, me in the middle, Mom passenger side.
    Doing: I remember my dad was trying to drive out of the back yard and into an alley through an opening in the fence.
    Memory: My dad did not seem to have enough room to get out. He hit the steering wheel as he yelled "Son of a *****!"

Odd what you remember.

16. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

Unfortunatley I can't Dealer, he passed away 7 years ago:( but he knows I'm greatful, we used to chat about it, and for a long time I became the "safety" example for the neighborhood...why you don't play on the drifts!!:rolleyes: LOL!!

17. Perris Calderon

bitter sweet story zooker...you have the same relationship with your dad as I mine...sorry he's not with you, but glad you had the chance to share this memory with him in the past

18. Zooker

Zooker OSNN Addict

Thanks dealer :)