What is Hernia and how do you get it?

If ya lurk at school the way ya lurk around these forums, I don't doubt it. :p

I got one in location "3" and it gave me a bleeding shock....no pain ...no reason for getting one (i am soo lazy:rolleyes: ), i just looked down one day in the shower and i discovered that i had evolved into a 3 testicled human.....oh how i laughed:(

I then had to go thru the humiliation of getting them out @ ....the doctors....the clinic...the hospital...in front of strange women and men !.

But it was an easy fix....a few weeks off work and more time on here:happy: .

damn everyones got hernia on here... i think it has something to do with sitting on your ass for long periods of time:eek:

**** this im standing up now :eek: scared:eek:

Originally posted by XP Abuser
damn everyones got hernia on here... i think it has something to do with sitting on your ass for long periods of time:eek:

**** this im standing up now :eek: scared:eek:

Sitting on your ass for too long is something else :p

When the tip of your lower intestsitine looses up and comes out of your arse just a tiny bit, but enought to make it hurt like hell.

Never happened to me :p

Originally posted by BonyTony
I got one in location "3" and it gave me a bleeding shock....no pain ...no reason for getting one (i am soo lazy:rolleyes: ), i just looked down one day in the shower and i discovered that i had evolved into a 3 testicled human.....oh how i laughed:(

I then had to go thru the humiliation of getting them out @ ....the doctors....the clinic...the hospital...in front of strange women and men !.

But it was an easy fix....a few weeks off work and more time on here:happy: .

A hernia or rupture is when one of your body organs starts to intrude into an area of your body that it’s not supposed to be in. Usually caused be a rip or tear in a protective membrane or muscle.

Males are susceptible to this disorder under certain conditions (excessive exercise or injury) as are females during the childbirth procedure, which can be repaired by exercise or surgery at the time (females).
Male ruptures of the testes are normal and it is estimated that 50% of the male population of the planet has at least one testes in the condition. Part of the training of a Sumo Warrior was to deliberately rupture the thin membrane between the testes and the lower stomach so at to protect their ability to reproduce if an enemy tried to castrate then.
Wonderful but true.

:eek: Was was that about castration? How would it save them, anyway?

It’s simple, before going into battle a Sumo Warrior would push his testes up into the cavity above (having broken the membrane as part of the training procedure) so if an enemy kicked him in the “boll**** or cut them off) nothing happened as they were not accessible, the means that the male reproduction organs were saved and after the battle were manipulated by hand back to their original position. This was one of the “ways of the warrior” that they did not tell you about.

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
It’s simple, before going into battle a Sumo Warrior would push his testes up into the cavity above (having broken the membrane as part of the training procedure) so if an enemy kicked him in the “boll**** or cut them off) nothing happened as they were not accessible, the means that the male reproduction organs were saved and after the battle were manipulated by hand back to their original position. This was one of the “ways of the warrior” that they did not tell you about.

That's scary Dave. Smart, but scary.

One more question though, I understand how the organs were pushed up the cavity ( which I imagine would hurt ) but if the...err, sac was cut off, the organs wouldn't have a place to come back to, no? :eek: :confused:

Strange request for a computer forum......but here goes :)

Most hernias, if not treated, do nothing more than get bigger. However, hernias can get very painful, often without warning and - at their worst - can strangulate, which can demand an ambulance and immediate emergency surgery or the consequences could be extreme.

masktoofar.gif

btw if you look like any of the people in the pic.....seek immediate medical attention please............
and ask the doctor if he can take away the pain but leave the swelling :)

Click here for more info

Merged threads.

Courtesty of yer friendly neighborhood Editor :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back