what in the hell is this all about?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Krux, May 31, 2004.

1. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

I've noticed this alot recently I disabled error reporting so why in the world does that box pop on my task bar at random times? i cant figure out if its windows or some program I happen to be running and I never seem to be running the same programs when it happens so I'm thinking its windows. I would also like to know what is having an error......

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      117.7 KB
      Views:
  2. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

I know what it is... you're at Neowin. :p

Seriously, Have you gone into "Event Viewer" to see if you can find what it is that is causing the "error report" pop-up?

Next time it occures take note of the time that it happened and then go into "Event Viewer" and see what coinsides with that time stamp.

3. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

Hanging application , version 0.0.0.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

heck if i know what that is

4. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

so as far as ur pooters concerned, it's an error on nothing.... :scratch head:

5. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

well what the shizzle..... why the heck is it poping up then? other then to make me ask questions....

6. Dark Atheist

Dark Atheist Moderator Political User Folding Team

You ever had a box pop up and say

"you have moved your mouse please restart your pc for changes to take effect" ?

:D

7. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

uhhh no...............