What Do You Think?

What do you think of sig?

• Total voters

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
just made new sig...........think avatar is only temp though :rolleyes: like the subtle animation ;)

What animation - sure - trust henyman to like his own signature!!!:D

The 'D' Changes to an 'O' and back. I don't like it. :p

I didn't ask you to change it or anything like that, I merely stated my opinion that I do not like it, as queried in the poll. If you're just going to be ignorant of people's opinion's, the thread is null and should be deleted.

SPeedY_B said:
I didn't ask you to change it or anything like that, I merely stated my opinion that I do not like it, as queried in the poll. If you're just going to be ignorant of people's opinion's, the thread is null and should be deleted.

you know i was joking :rolleyes:

I did, that's why I thought I'd be serious :p

On another serious note, I dislike the cow, and think it needs to be put back in it's field. Hop on google and find a better one :p

i only use the image search :p i have a quite a few rough sigs + pics on drive, but i dont like em.

Not bad... but you should make the "O" stay a bit longer. It fades back to the "D" too quickly.

Maybe not. :p

Hows about a dancing cow? Bit like Speedy's Badger!

Henyman said:
i only use the image search :p i have a quite a few rough sigs + pics on drive, but i dont like em.
That was the image search. A normal google search for cow beings around 6.4 million results ;)

LeeJend said:
PS What animation?
See my first post in the thread :p

Saw this and thought of you Henyman... Brrrrrrrr, what an ugly thought. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back