Welcome screen doesn't appear

CelicaMan94

OSNN Junior Addict
I have 4 users set up on my computer and the welcome screen is giving me hell. It won't show up when booting, logging off, or trying to switch users. The only thing that appears is the box to manually type in your name and pass, as if the welcome screen isn't enabled. I've tried disabling and re-enabling it with no luck. I can't find anything useful in the registry.

Tried it all, no luck.

With the problems I'm having out of the wonderful job that Sun did with Java, I think it might be time for a format. Getting really tired of my entire screen turning black when I surf to a page with a Java app on it... blah.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back