Welcome Home

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by gothic, Mar 2, 2002.

1. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

To be without xp-erience for a whole 48 hours, not worth even thinking about. I didn't realise how important my daily 'fix' was. Welcome home.

TOK:D

2. mick42

mick42 OSNN Addict

"Here-Here"

So says all of us.

3. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Thank god for that, it was getting very expensive in fags. :D

Hey Gothic, love the spider :)

4. waddy

waddy OSNN Senior Addict

at last

Good to see your back guys :)

That was some serious downtime. There was a fault with the Main internet Backbone, and they were running on backups, our site uses a ton of bandwith so they couldnt let us loose on the backup line ... which meant we had to be closed for a couple of days.

Ive found some cool downloads and stuff in the last few days and will be posting when i get home.

The only good thing to come of this is I actually managed to catch up on my studies ...

Waddy

5. Howling Wolf

Howling Wolf We did not deserve this !

So good to see you back !
    I was becoming desperate as I surf your site more than once a day, including this excellent forum !
    For 48 hrs, I would try to connect nearly once an hour to see wether you were back or not; always have been disapointed to see you weren't back yet, ...until now !

6. Ves007

Ves007 Guest

I was in trauma 48 hours. Think Waddy had left us.

7. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Be careful how you use that word around our friends across the pond, been very careful recently and keep saying cigs ;)
    Cained about 150 of em since around when the site went down, but thats normal and I mean to cut down, got 100 left -- then I will quit, or at least start a poll about quitting, mwhahhaha

8. Alliedsvcs

Alliedsvcs Guest

Things got pretty serious here in the US too. I figured it was all a plot to keep a great source of British entertainment away from us, so I've been watching a Benny Hill marathon on satellite tv.

They won't stop me from getting my cultural fix everyday.

9. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

Wish I could've joined you, Benny Hill, one of our greats!!!:D

10. winxper

winxper Guest

Neat to have it back Waddy

:D I found I missed getting a good source to find out things, that u may not be aware of. It's amazing how much u get to rely on something.

Winxper:p :p :p :p:
    We go into the future of technology now.:confused: