Web-Cam Portal

Sometimes I click the big smile smilie but after the replies loaded it comes out like this :d

Yeah, I noticed that the other day. I don't have the smiley thing turned on any more though, just a text box.

I've had to block the entire AOL IP range from the site, apologies for any inconvenience that this causes, however I don't think we have any members there on AoL(?).

Let me know if the implemented block causes anyone (not on AoL) problems.

Some annoying nonce was posting crap on the shout-box. So I banned a rather huge IP range from the shout-box (which I suspect may affect none-AoL'ers), and smaller one from even getting to the site, presents them with a nice message telling them they're banned instead. :)

Oh, and let's face it, there may be some decent AoL using folk, but to say the majority of their user-base is made from immature/pathetic/childish morons is an understatement.

SPeedY_B said:
Some annoying nonce was posting crap on the shout-box. So I banned a rather huge IP range from the shout-box (which I suspect may affect none-AoL'ers), and smaller one from even getting to the site, presents them with a nice message telling them they're banned instead. :)

Oh, and let's face it, there may be some decent AoL using folk, but to say the majority of their user-base is made from immature/pathetic/childish morons is an understatement.

So i can't access the webcam portal... All I saw written was some flirting between gemby and some user.

Ohh well NP :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back