Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

Here's the first of a series of backgrounds called the Whistler series, They are regular XP backgrounds but with a Windows Whistler build 2462 overlay like in XP B2. This one is bliss but I'll have Red Moon Dessert soon

Originally posted by Anakist
My brother has a request. Found a animated .gif of some french singer called alizee, now he wants more of them.

I told him I would help look for some. Any ideas where I can find animated gifs?? Or how I can make them? I have IrfanView and Gimp if that helps.

James

I think I know how to make em what do you think?

TigerrathAnimAvatar2.gif
Tigerrath_Anim.gif

I use Macromedia Studio MX to do all my graphics proccessing.

:D

Tigarrath this thread is wallpapers... you have been pimping all over the forums about your sig and avatar. Post only in Avatars and Sigs... oh wait you already have... :rolleyes:

My little design with the mech thing

I took the mech and coverted it into a pretty cool wallpaper. What do you guys think?

AlphaOmega.jpg

Originally posted by ViperSnake
Do you like my wallpaper?

I think I have seen that on my desktop the first time I run windows XP and set it up for the first time.
Wierd huh? could it be oh because it's a default winXP backround? no relation?

Ok:D

Avatars are back up now Tigerrath so you can put that thing back where it's supposed to be

Got a little bored and with my new screen resolution on my laptop I need to make my own wallpapers. So here's a new one I made. A little plain but I like it.

Click on thumbnail for full size. [~396k]

oops I made a mistake... I forgot the best part... here's another version.

ok this is my last LOTR insipred WP's... this one is for the 1280 crowd...

Wow..... I ain't been here for a while.. You guys have been busy... Looking good all around.. :) :)

I'll attach one I created.... this one is only 640x480.. Can someone link me to the uploadstore once again... I'll post a 1600x1200 there......

Update...... Download 1600x1200 here...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2846254/

here's a wall i made real quick one day during lunch at work.
it's 1280x1024

:) My Custom Wingdings Boat, and water.

1152x600 (if viewed as wallapaper, center it)

heres one I knocked up from some snaps I took on holiday last week
1280x1024
1024x768

this is one of the first wallpapers I have tried to make so let me know what you think

@Geffy.... Nice job there... I'm a fan of nature pics... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back