Wallpapers... Post and Request

In Russian nonetheless... makes me worry.

timmyg84 said:
If you could face it forward and enlarge just a bit, it would be perfect.

Here ya go. :)

Last edited:
Is it worth it to have a program like windows blinds on your computer?
I used to have it as well as webshots but my friends said that they were spy ware, is this true?
-Jack

It's not spyware, but it is a big resource hog. You're system should be able to handle it though :D

Yah i figured, but will i notice a sort of stall on my start up?
Because i like how fast my machine starts up, like 7 seconds to the login screen. But that is because as of now i have no spyware...
Thanks A lot,
Jack

Why not just give it a try and find out yourself? I can't give you anything more accurate without actually using your machine :D

It choked my machine, but I think that has to do with the integrated graphics that I use more than anything. (I use a laptop).

Eh,
I had it before on my laptop and my desktop, then i reimaged it and decided not to use it, i guess i will the same now, all my friends say not to install it. It's funny i wish my friends would get there own good machines so they will stop experimenting on mine....
Thanks a lot,
Jack

vanquished said:
Is it worth it to have a program like windows blinds on your computer?
I used to have it as well as webshots but my friends said that they were spy ware, is this true?
-Jack

I use windowblinds 4.5, haven't upgraded to 5 yet and my machine just humms along. And no, no spyware.

Grandmaster said:
It's not spyware, but it is a big resource hog. You're system should be able to handle it though :D

Yes, it can be a resource hog but it really depends on your system.

Does anyone use winboot? Or winlogon?
Because maybe thats the one im thinking of that extends the startup time of your computer...
-Jack

i just want something simple. like some reflections on things. heres the one iv got at the moment to give u an idea.

Attachments

• bkground.JPG
    bkground.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 146

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back