Wallpapers... Post and Request

Oooooooo, Hell yes... that other one IS f00kin niiiice. :D

hmm.... interesting stuff you can get with a digi camera. :)

If ya want, you can open up an editing program like paint or somethin, invert the colors, and it will be back to it's good old blue pool self. Tell me what ya think of 'em.

Oooooo... swimmin pool. :)

*goes ta take a dip* :D

don't ask me how the idea hit me...... cause i'ma tell you anyway.

was sittin at the edge of the pool gettin ready to clean it, when i, well, looked down. Thought to myself "that would make a pretty cool picture.", so i ran in teh house, got meh camera, and took a few pictures. Some of the other ones i had looked neat, but upon further looking at them, i realized that i also got a couple insects in the picture too. :-/ In fact, the reason the one picture is smaller than the other is because right near the top of the pic i accidentally caught the little floaty thing that holds the chlorine tablets in it. if you look closely at the top of the pic you can kinda see the reflection of it yet. here's the other three pics i took. the first one looks pretty cool cause there's not AS many ripples, but the dirt and stuff kinda throws it off. most of what looks like ripples in the pic is just sunlight on the bottom of the pool.

you make alot of cool stuff out of digital cam pics, I do it all the time. Alot of fun!

Rate My Wall! Santa monica BLVD.

Wallpaper of Santa Monica BLVD. Gordon Street! :rolleyes:

tell me what you think about it

Attachments

• Mooiiii2.jpg
    Mooiiii2.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 203
mickd said:
Wallpaper of Santa Monica BLVD. Gordon Street! :rolleyes:

tell me what you think about it
Please do not start rate this or rate that threads ... we have a wallpaper thread and here it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back