Wallpapers... Post and Request

gonaads..... any chance u might be able to make some or all of those in a 1680x1050 flavor? maybe .rar them and e-mail them to me, or put the RAR on here if possible?

I'll see what I can do when I getzz home later tonight.

Yeah I know. Plus this damn vB beta resizes them if you do try and upload. And the resize is permanent, it's frikin weird.

Thanks for the Spidey walls gonaads. They're awesome. :D

Also - I have a wallpapering problem now - got a dual head installation with differering resolutions (left is 1600x1200 and right cannot make it that big, so is 1280x1024) is there any way to smoothly paper that space? Think I need TWO custom papers made from the same images at differing resolutions to paper left and right to match, can anyone make this?

Greetings everyone,

I'm need to full fill my first post to this forum so I figured I put in a link to a few wallpapers i've made. They aren't very special but its something. Most are anime related.

http://www.selenicereus.net/drayah

just navigate to the wallpaper gallery, maybe check out some other images while you are there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back