w00t, LordofLA Happy Birthday!

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
The big TWO DOZEN no less!

As someone with the insider information it is a privilege to start this thread - I can also tip you off that along with the snow we have here (not too much in London at the moment) Lord has a cold to match.

Just as well he has already been back home with folks for the party!

Amongst his presents were a micro wave and a deep fat fryer along with a coolermaster case .... I look forward to seeing how Lord cooks - think he mentioned something about deep frying Mars Bars (but we ate all them at the mo'!)....

Anyway - got to post this and run to wrap his prezzies and write teh card..... ;) :D - You guys make sure he knows you are there, in whatever way you find appropriate - yeah? I know we can count on OSNN! :)

Happy bday Lord :D I hope you have a good one despite being sick.

I hate you MFG! I tried making him a thread for 5 min but the area where u type didnt turn white even after refreshing...closing firefox and trying again.

Anyway...Happy Birthday ol champ. We sure have are arguments on IRC but its still fun talking to ya. That phone call from you a few months ago was funny :p. Have a great birthday and MFG will have a special one for u when u get home from work ;)

Well, happy birthday Lord, now you should look into some particularly strong spirits. Strictly for medicinal purposes only, yah right! maybe you could talk MFG into imbibing with ya? :laugh:

:D Thanks all!

Stinking cold, really sore throat, blocked up nose that makes me feel like a nuclear weapons test site, freezing cold office despite all the heaters turned to full and most of all no beer due to the mediicine I'm taking :/

Still I can always rely on OSNN to make me smile and laugh as usual :)

/me group hugs osnn

happy birthday guys...

cheers!

edit

i thought it was wOOT's birthday as well hahaha

:runs away:

happy birthday LA!!!!!!11!!1 fuggin lucky people having spread out birthdays. my birthday's 6 days before christmas. YOU SHOULD FEEL LUCKY! :( i practically have to wait a year till i get teh good stuffz.

Happy Birthday Man! Hope you feel better, being sick sucks :(

hey only one more y ear tell you can get cheap auto insurance in the us! lol

LA is older than me? Damn. Might have to show him some respect.

Nah.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back