Voodoo Boodoo!

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by RagnaroK, Aug 28, 2002.

1. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Must be dreaming...

Another question.
    I got an old Voodoo 2 (at least I think it is) and I want to try to it out. But the Voodoo 2 has "two" monitor-type ports on the back of it. Why is there two? :confused:
    A friend mentioned, though, that I would need to connect the Voodoo 2 to a 2D card. How would I do that?

Thanks. :)

2. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team

Do you really want to do this?? Alright then buddy you'll need a passthrough cable Like this [​IMG]
    Oh yeah and the the two monitor types on the back are for VGA input and output.

3. Pythro

Pythro Guest

4. RagnaroK

I would prefer to get a new video card, but I'm just playing around with this computer (it's a AMD K6-2 300MHz...) and just wanna see if I can get it up and running. :D

Anyone know where I can get such a cable?

5. RagnaroK

Is there even the slightest possibility of getting my hands on one such cable? :p

6. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

I'm pretty sure there is, if you can get the name of it, meaning exactly what it's called, you're probably going to be able to search for it and buy it on pricewatch, or just enter the name in google, and see what comes up. I have one of these things ( the cable ) and I'm looking at it right now...doesn't say anything. :( And ideas anyone?

7. RagnaroK

That's the only thing... I don't know the name of the cable! :(

8. Terrahertz

Terrahertz Extinction Agenda Political User Folding Team