Voice Changing SW

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Hello All,

My mate has an Audigy - Lucky *******,

Well I'm Stuck With This Soundblaster 16 pci, anyway when we are on messenger, we have a voice convo and he has software that came with his sound card and under communications on it he can change his voice very well.

He can have the darth vader voice and he goes "I am your father" and that sounds excellent or he can have like smurf voice where me and him go "Weeeeeeeeee" - it changes my voice as well as his.

I wondered if there is any software like that out there? Either for my soundcard or any?

Much Appreciated,

SkaZZy :D

cool, can you ask him which software he is using I got an Audigy as well.

If he will tell you what software it is, then goto the webpage of the manufacturer and they might be able to tell you if there is a version that you can use with your sound card.

Well I have tried a few, just from searching Google! but none of them compare to the quality and sound of his,

He is using the software that came with his audigy he says, He sed in the like control panel for the sound card under /communication, he says there are quite a few microphone effects.

I have the latest drivers for my soundcard but can't seem to find any software on creative.com

Anyone have any idea where I can get some decent voice changer software without forcing me to go out and buy an audigy?!!

Cheers,

SkaZZy

I got a prog called 'Voice Changer', that supposedly does that, haven't used it yet, it is mean't to work with any sound card.

e-mail me and I will hook you up with it:D

Originally posted by djreg
I got a prog called 'Voice Changer', that supposedly does that, haven't used it yet, it is mean't to work with any sound card.

e-mail me and I will hook you up with it:D

Whats your e-mail??!!

SkaZZy :D

Can you please re-email to my hotmail, as my fast24 account is in outlook and it seems to think you are sending me a virus (becasue is .exe) unless anyone knows how I can open it even when outlook thinks it is a virus??!

Hotmail: ganja_boyuk@hotmail.com

Cheers,

SkaZZy:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back