visiontek geforce

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Kush, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ok guys i wanted to know if there are any converters for my geforce 4 4600 ti from s-video to the three plugs for tv out the red white and yellow. and also for tv in the s-video to antenna but our atennas here arent like in the states

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

dunno if there is one that converts to tv signals for input to your rig... but tehre should be convertors from s-video to rca or whatever that is that you need to convert to :)

for tv signals just get a local pci tv-tuner :)

3. Kush

Kush High On Life!

hahahha!

HUH TALK ENGLISH! HAHAHAHAHA i just need the three pin to hook up to my tv so i can see the pc screen on the tv like xbox wires ps2 dreamcast etc. and for the tv to make it like the pic i attahced earlyer. i dont know what your talking about cuz i dont know the names of all the connections so the three pins are rca? what about the one i attached?

4. fubar121

fubar121 Guest

Radioshack has an adapter for svideo to RCA i think its like 25.00 canadian. But i wouldnt waste your money. I pluged mine into my TV and the reselution suck ass. GeForce4 MX440. svideo out.

5. SickBoi

SickBoi Kicker of Elves

of course it sucked ass.. have you ever put your face to a tv screen and seen how big the pixles really are..