Video Card Prob

F

Fridge

Everytime I try to play a game I get black rectangles on my screen. They are small and the move around like little roaches. I tried diff resolutions, settings, and changed everything in desktop and im still getting these black, dotlike, rectangles. It is whenever I use Direct 3d or open Gl. THe games so far where i saw the "rectangles" is Warcraft 3, but now i am also seeing some red shades and dots in Counter Strike when i play. Please reply if you know this is a hardware defect because i have already gotten my RMA # to return it and im looking for a reason not to. So if theres any reason u know please help!!!

i know my old video card(dont laugh)savage4 couldnt handle nature scenes and would give out on me and produce this triangles to fill in the spots were it couldnt produce color. so you might want to find new drivers for your card!!

the video card is a eVGA Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti 4600 and i have all the current drivers 29.42, i even tried the unofficial 30.30 drives and still the same problem...Is this an unfixable hardware defect? Oh yeah and i had my video card for quite some time...but the problems just started comming in now. (Had the card for like 2 months)

maybe not sure i dont know? check to see what everyone else thinks :cool:

too much partying

Lay off the drugs :D , ...... lol...... too much LSD/magic mushrooms for ya?? just kidding....i would recommend getting Geforce Tweak Utility and f&%*'ing around with that..... thats all i can help with at the moment....:rolleyes:

RaZoR

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back