Valves Portal.

yep. said to be released along with HL2: Episode 2. seems to be rather fun. Gabe musta liked Prey's idea. lol. either way, i'm sure it'll be a blast.

edit: and in case you didn't hear..... TF2 is also being packed with HL2: E2

Last edited:
Ep. 1 was well worth the money. you'd more than likely enjoy the hell outta it. Oh and those portals are frickin wicked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I think that is the most original idea in modern gaming. I havnt played Prey, but you say it had this concept as well? I heard that the source variant of this game is based of another game made by some college kids or something.

Anyway, it looks absolutely amazing... and how about that real time motion blur?

wow, that looks excellent. Can't wait to play it

Prey has portals, but (in the demo at least) you can't create them, just use exisiting ones, and enemies can make them

i don't see why you say it's a waste of money. this time for (more than likely) the same $20, you not only get HL2: Episode 2, but you get Portals and Team Fortress 2. and even if that doesn't thrill you..... from what i've heard these episodes are supposedly HL3.... so enjoy while you can.

This definetly tops prey, no question, i'll probably get ep 1 with ep 2 for extra long playability!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back