V7700 deluxe problems

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by oDin, Apr 15, 2002.

1. oDin

oDin xp m0nk3y

hey, anyone out there got a asus v7700 vid card?. i want to use the video in and out ports on the back of the card. i can't. when ever i try and install the asus drivers my machine will not boot. it hangs just before it loads the logon screen. i tryed the latest xp drivers from asus. found them in there beta section. basicly i have an asus vid card but i can't use the drivers provided by them, so that i can use the vid in/out ports. i had this exact same problem with win2k pro. so its not an xp problem. what i wan't to know is, is anyone else having this problem? is there away to use the vid in/out ports without using the drivers provided by asus??

any help would be great.

thanks
    oDin.

2. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Hey, what kind of MoBo are you running?

You should use the Detonator drivers list on the home page of the forum (upper right ). 28.32 Detonator, thats what I'm using they work great. Took care of alot of probs. :cool:

3. oDin

oDin xp m0nk3y

mobo=> asus ava266...now when u say it works great are you talking about general vid card performance or the use of the tv in/out ports....oh and i am using detonator 28.32