UX Theme Patcher

I guess I'll have to use Style XP again..
My trial expired yesterday but now when I download it from a site, it still states that it is expired. Anyway I can get this program working atleast?

This is really odd though. First time happening to me.

well i like the uX theme patcher a lot more than style xp...that patch didn't work for me one time. but after several reformats i've found that now it works. i don't know why, it just happened that way...i guess you just have to be lucky for it to work

I'm not going to format my computer just for that.
tongue.gif

Awesome! Themes are working fine. Thanks muzikool and NetRyder.

~bk said:
Awesome! Themes are working fine. Thanks muzikool and NetRyder.

I'm sorry to revive up a topic that has been settled... or making quite a few of other similar stuff. Currently I'm having alot of trouble trying to mimic the great looking visuals all of you have.

What exactly is the original file I have to drag and drop, and what is the new file... is it the UXtheme Multi-patcher 1.5.1?

The original file is uxtheme.dll in the \WINDOWS\system32 folder and then your replace it with the latest uxtheme.dll

You've probably seen it already if you haven't on front page in software I posted a patcher that does it all for you and all you need is to reboot and ux is patched to latest sp2 ux.

It's from neo's site.

http://download.neowin.net/nw_uxtheme.zip

For yuz that can't be arsed to visit front pages.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back