Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by mafiafromrussia, Aug 21, 2002.

1. any played this one already? if yes how is it? good or just average, i think i'll get that thing tomorow and see if it's cool
  2. oh yea it is sweet :)
  3. Kw4ntuM

Kw4ntuM Guest

it rulez u...but all i hav is an alfa...cant wait till i get the final beta(almost dun w/ disc 1), and eventually...the final :D
  4. I've got and installed it and everything runs fine but I can't change my controls, any 1 know where the file is that stores the control settings?
  5. u go to setting, controls. there u can change movement , look, some other stuff. there's lots of config there.
    any way to play this thing online already? or ip to ip?
  6. Wrathchild

Wrathchild OSNN Senior Addict

It Rocks... even though it's not even beta
  7. BeNDeR

BeNDeR Guest

i have the beta but i cant play dont know y !!!!!

whene the game enters the menu i am chosing what i want to play the game enters the map and there i am in the map and i can only look around ! ( i cant play ) what to do ?
  8. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

I'll try only the final version .. :p
  9. Zer0_[X]

Zer0_[X] Guest

looks great
  10. i duno i think i have the final one, 2 cds, no mention of beta or anything in game. how do i actually confirm that it's not beta?
  11. where did you get it from, if u cant say in here PM me, I got one from kazaa that was a 484mb .iso the same one (I assume) that was on sharereactor/edonkey

what did every 1 else get?
  12. i have gotten mine from aol. it was 2 cds.
    UT2003-CD1.bin is 779mb
    UT2003-CD2.bin is 479mb

i hope i'm not breaking anyrules by posting this
  13. anewhope

anewhope Guest

Does anyone know when it is released in the shops? If i had anything better than a 56k connection i'd be downloading it now!
  14. mafiafromrussia can u PM the details please :)

mine I got from kazaa wont let you change controls???
  15. XPBeta

XPBeta Guest

its fucking awsome :D