UT2003 Xp-Erience Server

Any chance of making this more of a news item EP or xsivforce, the more people that see this the better.

Or is there any other way?

well once we have a server we can play on we can announce it...

I was referring to the actual getting of the server in the first place, as opposed to announcing the avialability of it EP.

I was just wondering if we could put this idea to more people than just visit the online gaming part of the forum.

UT2003 Server

Im gonna break the rulez here guys, for the sake of XP-Erience though - EP, Xiv - please dont beat me....

I wanna get an XP-Erience Unreal Tourney 2003 server up and running, but i dont have the connection for it. So is there anyone here who could host one?

It would be great to blow the hell out of each other.

I already have a thread going in Online Gaming - but nobody seems to go there - so i thougt i'd add one here. (Hence why im breaking the rules).

But its all in a good cause right?
:D :D :D

Anyhoo, we can take names of who wants to play later, but for the meantime - would anybody like to or be able to host this?

I've just got the game, I had the GF4 4600Ti 128Mb delivered today and I'm getting ADSL ASAP - I'm interested!!

I also know a chap who's got an RTCW server up and running he might be interested in hosting it, shall I ask??

Mubbers

GAME ON!!

:D

That would be awesome mate if you can - I would love to play against all you guys...

UT2003 Server

I'm sure my chum knows all about the setup of these things but just in case can you guys provide a list of parameters and settings that would be required for us to get access (assumng of course he says yes!)...

I'm guessing that we'd want this server to be password access only.

Mub's

I dont know much about setting these things up - but if the password was xp-erience im sure that would be easy enough for everybody to remember...

I think that the rest, like setting it up as a Deathmatch or Capture the Flag, Bombing Run etc would be left to him as it is his server and he can play what he likes. Persoannally i think if it was a Deathmatch server though, that would be best.

No need for mutators or anything either.

Pure - raw UT2003....

(Unless anyone else has any other ideas)

I used to think that, but thats all I am playing atm, its making me suck at Counter-strike

Like i said EP - i think we should leave the choice to the guy that runs the server - everybody likes different things - seems the only fair thing to do.

The Host

Quick update:

I've spoken with our potential host and he thinks it's a good idea.

I've encouraged him to register with Xp-erience so we can discuss the setup with him. Expect to see a new member here soon.

He's been running a dedicated server for RTCW and UT2003 so it should be feasible.

Mubbers

i could do it ]
i got adsl i could hlod up to 10 player s
when i get it up and going i got a static ip so if u add to ur favs it would be there, i play most night s
i love ut 2k3 it's the mint

Hello Shadowman and welcome to XP-erience!!

Mubbers

Hello Shadowman - thanks for joining....

Just let us know when your ready mate - i'll be there.

Mubbers is this your friend who you taked about????

Jewelzz, EP, perhaps now we have found someone we could merge the threads?

:D :D :D :D

Actually Saddowman is my evil alter ego....

We'll no actually more like cousin-in-law first removed... [if that makes sense] :D

We hope we can get it sorted out.

I installed my GF4 4600 last night and OMG!!!

Awesome.

Mub's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back