US robotics 56k message modem

B

Bail

is my modem compatible with winxp??..because most of the time when i connect to the net i kept on receiving the error mesage 797.(a connection to the remote computer cannot be establish because the modem was not found or was busy.)....and when i use the other dial up(which has a script on it)..after verifyng the username and password ,a message appears and it says that LOOPBACK WAS DETECTED)....may i knw what kind of a problem is this??

where can i download latest or compatible drivers for xp of my modem?:mad:

It should work with the driver for a standard 56k modem. Try this !

There is a series of XP drivers for the Message series modems is available from the US Robotics website along with a program called Phone Tools to activate the independant modem status.

We got the drivers for a USR Sportser Message Plus X2 modem, which is at least 5 years old, and the software so you shouldn't have a problem.

If you can't find them, drop me a PM or email and i'll dig out the inf for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back