Updating some Intel drivers...

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by vivid_vibe, Nov 10, 2006.

1. vivid_vibe

vivid_vibe OSNN Senior Addict

Hello all,

I recently visited driveragent.com and ran their scan. I don't wanna sign up with their service, but now I am going nuts trying to find updated drivers for my IDE and USB. True, everything is working properly, but I just wanted to see if I could update the drivers. I cannot find them anywhere. I have been all over Intel's site, to no avail. Here is a screenshot of the driveragent.com scan. The entries with a red 'X' are the offending items. Can anyone help with this? I need to find those updated drivers!!! Any help will be much appreciated (and repped).

vivid

Attached Files:

2. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Personally I have found those scans aren't always 100% accurate. That being said, I would assume those drivers are bundled with your chipset. Have you checked Intel's website for the latest drivers for the chipset you have?

3. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

What he (kcnychief) said. Always check the manufacturers web site for updated drivers.

vivid_vibe likes this.
  4. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

Another thing that I should add, if your PC is a branded PC, check with Dell/HP (whoever makes your rig) as sometimes they have specialized drivers for their hardware.

If you built it, and it's an Intel Mobo, go to Intel's site.