Update On Me

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Single White Guy, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Single White Guy

Single White Guy OSNN One Post Wonder

I haven't posted here in a while. Someone beat my score on Breakout. I met a really hot chick on myspace who I am seeing now. My web portal is seeing some real visitorship now.

Drop me a line.

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Good plug, I like that. You do that often ??? Where is the delete/bann button lol ..

3. Single White Guy

Don't assume I'm a spammer

I don't really post here that often becuase there are only a few topics I follow here. I don't want to get deleted for being inactive in the board. I have a forum of my own I delete users that don't post for months or never post at all. I assume that most forums are the same.

The myspace thing isn't a plug. If you read my blog you would know that I really did hook up with a hot chick on Myspace. We met in person two weeks ago. I'm going to see her this today.

As for the information on the web portal. It represents some hours of work some planning so it is important to me.

Sorry you don't think community members are important.

People thought I was a spammer when Introduced myself too.

Sharing a link to your website is hardly spam. Link drops are spam but it's not spam when you are actually posting something usefull.

4. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

sry, but this really seems dum to me

5. Single White Guy

Thanks

I got a lot of crap when I introduced myself too. Read the introductions thread you'll understand why I posted that here.

You have to read the original post to get it.