Tweak XP

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by tibboh, May 5, 2003.

1. tibboh

tibboh Arte et Marte

Have in my possession TWEAK-XP PRO 2.0.1 - Ive had a look at whats inside, but IS it actually up to the job an worth running (have accumulated enough garbage from sources)?

2. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

no, don't run that one

use the tweaks encyclopedia to do whatever you want to do, or the x tech program

3. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

hmm i like the tweakxp program

4. Teddy

Teddy Boogie Nights...!

I'd have to disagree with dealer ;) i think it's a great little app. It does the job of numerous other applications all in one.

Check out: http://www.totalidea.de/frameset-tweakxp.htm for full details of what this baby can do!

5. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

sorry guys, I hate this program

there are very easy waysw to do anything of value in this program, and alot of the things mentioned on that page have no value.

I hate this program, but I do know alot of people like it, so carry on with whatever you feel is most convenient

6. RogerPhillis

RogerPhillis Guest

Tweak XP been out since late 2001, the original and still leading the rest.

7. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

X-Setup by x-teq is the best bar none. Over 1,000 tweaks and more available by the week.

8. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Gotta agree Dirk, takes a long time to go thru everything x-setup has to offer, and of courseunlike tweak-xp the settings in can be chosen and are not just done for you.

9. kitct

kitct Guest

I used to use the TweakXP prog 2-3 years ago but as Dealer an Dirk point out w/our very own tweak encylopedia an x-teq x-setup who needs it?

10. leedogg

leedogg Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!

The tweak programs I use the most are xteq, registry robot (great little app with good explanations/tweak implementation), tweak ui, and an older version of tweakxp (not too fond of it since i'm not sure wth its doing sometimes...but useful for certain tweaks)