Track User's Problems

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by celticfan11, Dec 12, 2005.

1. celticfan11

celticfan11 Moderator

Now i am not sure if anyone will have a solution for this, but I figured i would ask you guys cause you never know. At my job we do all the IT work for company X. Company X wants a log of what we do. And they would like reports for this to be able to be broken down via problem catagory and/or department that the problems come from etc. Does anyone know of a program that would be customizable to suit the needs here. This program can be free or cost $. Thanks in advance.

2. madmatt

madmatt Bow Down to the King Political User

http://www.autotask.com/

The company is based locally here in NY. Good company to deal with. Not sure of the costs.

3. celticfan11

celticfan11 Moderator

That program looks a little to much for what i want to do. I just want to be able to log what user had what problem on what date. And then be able to print that.

4. Yharn

Yharn meh.

then why not just create a simple Access database?

5. celticfan11

celticfan11 Moderator

dont really want to create it, i would like some piece of software, where i can enter the data and have reports available for me in a nice layout.

6. Yharn

Yharn meh.

ahh.. fair enough.

7. kcnychief

kcnychief █▄█ ▀█▄ █ Political User Folding Team

8. LeeJend

LeeJend Moderator

And once you have the reports offer them an added cost option to provide some training courses and materials to help them increase productivity in their problematic areas.

(Some people have been known to pad call reports to encourage additional work. But I never said that.)

9. celticfan11

celticfan11 Moderator