top 10 web hosting reviews

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by mack11, May 26, 2009.

1. mack11

mack11 OSNN One Post Wonder

Hello All,
    I'm Jan Meacham and am a reseller of your hosting. I have a website design, hosting, and SEO company and have been doing business with you for a while now. I always like to tell people when they do a ood job, because a good job deserves a good word. So I would like to give you my testimonial at this time.

If you are reading this testimonial and are searching for a great company to do business with, then scroll and click that mouse as fast as you can! Don't miss the nicest, well built, and exceptionally functional website templates on the market. Not to mention that ixwebhosting has hosting services that are dependable, affordable, and packaged with great services. Last but certainly not least, the support that I have received from ixwebhosting is well beyond exceptional! Allwebco gets Five Stars from this hard to please web services business owner.

Sincerely,
    -Jan Meacham-

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
  2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

Spam! And I have Ixwebhosting - The Sql servers being on separate servers causes the forum soft, portal soft, and any other server based soft to run like a slug ..

3. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

Putting the SQL servers on seperate machines is actually a better thing to do - so long as you have high speed links to the content servers talking to them :)

4. Johnny

This is true, but, I think the links they have to theirs are on dial up or something. It considerably slow compared to other places.

5. binoyxj

binoyxj PrOuD InDiAn

Is anyone using westhost.com ?

6. LordOfLA

LordOfLA Godlike!

I have my own servers :)

7. ShepsCrook

ShepsCrook Red Sox Fan!

I don't host with them... I have hostgator. Been very happy with them.
    If I had an optical line, I'd host my own.

8. Johnny

^^ Same thing. Once I get fiber I am going to host my own

9. Johnny

Something else about ixwebhosting is that the cgi does not work properly, or at all. Then cgi is a dead form, so that doesn't really matter ..