Too many GF4 cards, which one is best?

Originally posted by Terrahertz
Loving my 4400 Ti. Im thinking of getting the NV35 later this year.
What do you think Sazar?

nv35 == quite a good card... though my opinion of its capability as a dx9 product has fallen since revelations of their cheating in 3dmark03... :(

nvidia has problems with pixel and vertex shader speed... being around half that of ati's dx9 products..

if you are looking for current gaming performance w/o too much future dependence... go with the nv35...

if you are looking for more future compatabilty... consider something else until such a time as nvidia decides to fix its 'broken' hardware..

I see reviews that say the PNY is good though? plus I see no defects on it.

Maybe it was just a bad batch no?

ok, i just scrubed the GF4 card, and now im going for the Radeon 9800 PRO 128mb.

£315 :(

Will half life and doom run on that,, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back