Tnt 2

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by dustyputer, Sep 26, 2002.

1. dustyputer

dustyputer Guest

What do I have to do to update my video card Bios, I did a test somewhere and one of the recommendation was to update my video card Bios.......looked around and did not find anything about the Bios for that but I found all the drivers, I didn't even know that there is a Bios on a video card. I already have the latest drivers installed for my card so I'm looking for that Bios update now...
  2. Stircrazy

Stircrazy Guest

I have a TNT2 also never needed no bios update hmmm kinda odd just keep your drivers up 2 date and you should be fine be sure to keep backups tho since some drivers dont like to work right the 3.0.82 drivers are ones im stikin with they work fine
  3. mbunny

mbunny Guest

Its not that you NEED to update your bios but when they update a video card bios, its because they optimise the code within the bios.

Drivers and BIOS are different things...
  4. dustyputer

dustyputer Guest

I'm using Sisoft Sandra Pro and when I got the details from the TNT 2 that is the recommendation that I got from it which is update the video Bios.... I have the latest drivers and it's working fine so I'm wondering about that Bios.