Time to watch the skies

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by vdubVR6, Jul 25, 2002.

1. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

looks like you will be able to see an asteroid shoot by in aug. for all those that are in to that. wont be able to see it again untill 2004...........msnbc check it out its kinda intresting what they say about it when it shoots buy again.:D
  2. Friend of Bill

Friend of Bill What, me worry?

Scientists have identified a new meteor recently. Possible impact with plant Earth in 2019. Deminsion of 3 Km. Packs the energy of a large hydrogen-bomb...:(

But, to look on the bright side; 17 more years of obsessive-compulsive tweaking left...:)
  3. vdubVR6

vdubVR6 Guest

CRAZY .......didnt hear that one yet. but i did read how an asteroid hit earth back in 1908 and took out a couple thousand acres in Tunguska, Siberia ......and that just last month on the 18 one shot by as close as 1/3 the distance of the moon. it was mn2002 i belive and they didnt even know about that one until the 17 of june go figure. makes ya wonder were all our money goes to.
  4. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

SnookBooger, by the time that meteor gets to earth I'll nearly be 50!! :eek: as long as I still get my pension.. i wont mind about the meteor!! lol :D
  5. madmain1

madmain1 Guest

Oh well isn't that a shame!!