Thurrott: Vista Beta 2 (5381) to be a Public Preview...

NetRyder said:
Ridwan, I'm here in California, and I haven't received the Beta 2 DVDs yet. I'm guessing it'll take a couple of weeks. I just downloaded the build from Connect and installed it in the meantime. :)
Thanks man, I wish I could track the shipment with those DHL,FEDeX Tracking stuffs.

Anyways, Thanks

So..... Beta 2 CPP will be out this week. Who are we kidding here. 5384.4 had too many bugs and installation issues, along with 64 driver problems. MS will no way have anything ready this week. Not to get into a speculation on release of builds or this beta 2 as this has been going on for the last four years. This public beta 2 better have some pretty special whistles and bells not to mention eliminating numerous bugs. Of course this is beta stage, but this is beta 2 and the public will be scrutinizing with great intensity. Does anyone see cpp even by the end of June. I'm just excited and nervous but the impact beta 2 has on the general public will be huge.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back