Those supermachines

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by gothic, Apr 10, 2002.

1. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

Before I start, i'd like to mention that I was born with my foot in my mouth, so if anybody takes offence, TOUGH!!

There are flash signatures, GIF signatures images of all shapes and sizes, and there are many words of wisdom held within signatures, but do we really need the entire bl**dy history of all those supermachines. I mean, are they phallic or macho or something, does listing ones entire hardware content turn one on??. I have a computer, and I love it to pieces, but I sure as hell don't need to share it with the world to reap it's full potential!!

Right, i'm sitting here, waiting to take it like a man, chin poised for all the crap that's going to be flying my way!

ta ta

TOK:p :p

2. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Some do get a little out of hand. Especially whe you have to scroll down just to see it all.

3. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

I don't find them extremely annoying but I sure as hell don't read them. To some, maybe it like seeing who has the biggest .... :D

4. gothic

gothic LinuXPert

hehehehehehehe;)

5. dejav00

dejav00 Guest

What could you be talking about?:D

Sorry lol...didn't realize it was a problem, just put it all on there so if people needed to know that stuff to help me then they didn't have to ask.

6. LightWave

LightWave OSNN Addict

hahahaha!

thats like asking ...do we really need public toilets and share it with everybody ? I mean does that turn you on ?

lol hell no. .. its just comon and normal, thats it !

7. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Tell you what really annoys me, people who answer a post but don't actually type a thing, Great ,a blank post :rolleyes: :confused:

8. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

9. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

10. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

But that's not blank !!! :p :D