this is the error i get when i try to install sp1

i dont have the paint program cause i deleted it if i get that i can show u the error anyone know where i can download the paint program

start > programs > accessories > paint

no charge

cool.gif

If you press alt+Print or Print you can then paste the picture in almost any graphics program, Photoshop, Irfanview..., doesn't work only with Paint.
Is it a very complicated error message you get or can't you just type it?

ight

this is the error Setup could not verify the integrity of the file update.inf. Make sure the crytograhpic service is running on this computer

Start>Run>services.msc

Make sure Cryptographic services is running. If not, click the "Start" link at the top left to start the service.

does it matter if it extracts the files to my d: drive cause its not doin it to my c: drive

Today's Lesson....

SCREENSHOTS

ctrl+printscreen and paste in an rtf, or paint, or a word doc, or just about anything that will support graphics

alt+printscreen and paste in an rtf, or paint, or a word doc, or just about anything that will support graphics

shift+alt+printscreen and paste in an rtf, or paint, or a word doc, or just about anything that will support graphics

You can even paste it in a notepad doc, of course it will tell you it needs to be in an rtf and will happily convert it for you.

Any questions?

Now can you post a screenshot of the problem?

well the site yoyo told me to go to which was the microsoft web site fixed it and now i can finally install sp1 and maybe the windows update page will work after i install the sp but thanks to everyone that helped and i hope to help anyone i can

will i installed sp1 and the windows update page works for me now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back