the tuxido

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by mafiafromrussia, Sep 21, 2002.

1. seen it today. not the best one. rush hour i think was much better. there's no action really and this one was not very funny. what do u think about this movie?

2. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

im about you go see it, i hope its better then what you say !

3. where r u going to see this one? cuz for us it comes out in a week on September 27, 2002 .

4. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

its in ottawa

5. oh so u always get movie b4 we get it in NY?

6. neoterixx

neoterixx Guest

This movie was pretty....wack! First Ecks and Server bombed, now Tuxedo. Hollywood is really coming out with some nasty crap as of late.

7. yea, i've checkd movies.com for upcoming 3 month and there's only about 5 movies that could be good. and i think from them only 2 will be any good.and they wonder why does their movie business is not bringing as much money as it used to

8. neoterixx

neoterixx Guest

I could care less, I hate to sound evil but I download most of my movies now!

9. lol if u been talking about it i got me a vcd yesterday morning ftf one :). i only go to movies when i for sure know that a movie is good. or if my friends really want me to come

10. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

yeah, but if it is a good movie then you have blown your chance of being blown away by waching a fuzzy copy on vcd.

11. well for those kinda movies i still would go to movie theater and watch it.
    for ex i will go to movie theater to see
    1)Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
    2)Superman V
    3)X-Men 2 (X²)
    4)Star Wars: Episode III

12. and i think my friends will make me go watch "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"