The Titanic Joke

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
Hey Guys,

I went to the pictures the other day to see the film TITANIC, when I got there the que was huge... right around the block

RSVP!

Well any way I stayed in the que with my girlfriend for about an hour, it rained and it rained we were soaked! Gradually the queue got closer to the doors of the cinema...

finally we got to the front of the queue, we were getting excited about seeing the film and then the porter came out and said to the queueing people that the cinema was nearly full and that only the girls could go inside....

then there was alot of shoving, shouting and that kinda thing - it got pretty ugly. After all we'd been in the queue for ages. After a bit more argy bargey more porters came out and again let more girls in...

That's not fair we cried as our girlfriends and wives disappeared into the theatre...

... by that time we'd had enough and someone at the back cried:

"every man for himself" and the crowd surged forward...

But it was no use. The manager had come out with security and placed a sign at the doors:

Cinema Full - Women and Children ONLY.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back