the taskbar clock...

L

Leo154

the clock in the system tray seems to be going too fast and its really noticible. After like 2 hours, its 10 minutes fast. :confused:

does uptime affect something like this? coz I havent switched off the computer for like... a month. but I have restarted it ocassionally.

No problem with the date ? Could be the motherboard battery getting low...

Originally posted by Ant -|- One
No problem with the date ? Could be the motherboard battery getting low...

I doubt that would be the solution because the PC isn't getting turned off, hence no reliance on the battery. :cool:

Is this increase a steady one, or did you just notice it one day was running faster than it should be Leo154?

actually yes I just noticed the same issue :confused:

all of a sudden.. out of the blue...

checked the batt... volts seem fine...

however when I stick my systmetrix on it seems fine... regulated properly...

I dunno if there is a conflict between one and the other app... its possible...

as it is I usually synch the clock a few times a week and have enough clocks round the room to keep me busy :)

I'll just leave systmetrix on for now... seems to do that trick...

-edit-

ok I figured out it was the refresh time on systmetrix...

all fixed :D

time works fine now :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back