The Really Long Thread

Gee Derek, I don't know. Let's look at a calendar.

Every day is like a Friday for you jerkface :lick:

Yes it is.

I come home to an empty house every day just like I do on Friday!
I have to cook dinner for myself every day just like I do on Friday!
I go to bed alone every day just like I do on Friday!

Thanks for pointing out how pathetic my life is.

LOL, not quite what I meant but OK :p

Fantasy Baseball is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuun with you two at each other's throats. :rolleyes:

I gotta sell tickets ta this. :p

I go to bed alone every day just like I do on Friday!

Hey Matt, what happened to that inflatable thingy I sent ya for yer B-Day? Ya get tired of her or what?

*runs*

You couldn't get one of those tire-patching kits?

I think it may have needed a butt plug. Matt said it had a lot of rear end damage. :p

You should know about this KC. Before ya got engaged you were goin through these things every other week. What was it they use to call you...? Oh ya, Mr. Inflatable. :p

*runs*

Heh heh, then you can "pop" the cork when ever you need to. :rolleyes:

11530 post? i joined this forum to play in the arcade. I just happen to go through and look at what you guys are talking about. And all i have to say is.... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! .....get a life

11530 post? i joined this forum to play in the arcade. I just happen to go through and look at what you guys are talking about. And all i have to say is.... ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?! .....get a life

And you joined to play in the Arcade? Maybe you should get a life.

gonaads: just said the dude a doll and he'll be happy :p

You still sellin by mail order or did ya finally go online? I hear you were the beta tester of the first and second designs. I heard there were a lot of puncture issues with them first two designs. Man you musta been vicious on them. :p

It would be hilarious if you got banned and couldn't play the arcade anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back