The Really Long Thread

wwwdjrcs said:
He likes rednecks :p

Well I did get slapped on the neck by my buddy's mom earlier for calling her a bitch ass hoe lol

So I guess it could be red

Should have said you were "trying" to be funny, that would have been more accurate :p

jus playin ;)

wwwdjrcs said:
Should have said you were "trying" to be funny, that would have been more accurate :p

jus playin ;)

If I would of reread what I put I would of most likely said trying but a bi girl that wants to hang out with me asked what I thought about bi girls and I kind lost interest to osnn for a second :laugh:

Tittles said:
I know what you ment

I was just being funny :dead:

funny.jpg

Hmmmmmm.

Really long thread.
Take really a while to read all these.
Woot~
Think i am too free.
Keep it going

You read every page? geeze man... you could have read something constructive instead, like an encylopedia.

Aprox said:
You read every page? geeze man... you could have read something constructive instead, like an encylopedia.

hahah so true. so why do we keep posting into this thread anyway? just to increase our post count? :cry:

post count means nothing, but mine is bigger than urs :p :D

Henyman said:
post count means nothing, but mine is bigger than urs :p :D

the fact that you have been a member for 4 years longer has nothing to do with the significant difference between our two post count totals?! :p

DaVo said:
the fact that you have been a member for 4 years longer has nothing to do with the significant difference between our two post count totals?! :p

Not at all. Right?

I'm defined by my power...
I mean look at that, nobody here can beat my power! :)
-Jack

Oh Yah!
Im the most powerful person in the entire world!
Everyone Bow Down to me!!!!!!!
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back