The Really Long Thread

I was thinking he looked different, but couldn't figure out how.

Congrats!

Congrats matt.

Congrats to me too, as I had to sink $2,200 into my car today :(

What happened to that cheap piece of car that you own?

Nothing really happened to it - but I am about to hit 100k and I haven't done maintenance in awhile.

I needed new tires, a few belts inside, just a long list of stuff that was way overdue. Erica and I are driving to Canada for our honeymoon, wanted to be sure it was up to snuff.

Crap, will you be coming through my area on your way up to Canada?

Perhaps, US side of Niagara Falls first, then onto Toronto - 4 nights and 3 nights repsectively.

I'm hoping to catch a Blue Jays game - tickets are always available and I hear it's a beautiful stadium.

I'm hoping to catch a Blue Jays game - tickets are always available and I hear it's a beautiful stadium.

Great, you're going to Canada to watch an American sport. Coulda at least caught a Maple Leafs (even tho they suck :p) game ;p

I would have loved to catch some hockey, but they won't be playing when we are up there - at least I don't think.

I think the Hockey H.O.F. is somewhere near where we will be though, can't remember. If it is, I'd love to see that!

Crap, so you're taking I-90 out to Buffalo and beyond? That means you will pass through. I'm going to put an APB out on your whip (that would be slang for car).

Marge! Where ya been?!
Nowhere, where you been? :laugh:
Yeah Marge! =]
Yeah matt :cheeky:
I was thinking he looked different, but couldn't figure out how.
Congrats!
Reds definitely his colour don't ya think? very handsome.
Perhaps, US side of Niagara Falls first, then onto Toronto - 4 nights and 3 nights repsectively.
We're doing 4 nights in Toronto and 2 in Niagara Falls Canada side in September and I can't wait:laugh:

So Marge, where have you been? =]

Thanks Moo.

You need some more color Matty boy, the two reds are different and they don't look good with your brown.

Spice it up, now. :smoker:

How about I change the badge to pink for Easter?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back