The Really Long Thread

ESPN is going to make me go bankrupt.

Everywhere I turn, the Olympics, Sportscenter and every sport imagineable is on some sick 40+" plasma HDTV :eek:

Haven't had a chance to watch any Olympics action, but I'm only interested in the hockey :D Hopefully I'll get to watch some soon.

And damn you and you're sweet job.

Grandmaster said:
Haven't had a chance to watch any Olympics action, but I'm only interested in the hockey :D Hopefully I'll get to watch some soon.

And damn you and you're sweet job.
Hehe :)

HDTV = unbelievable :D

the only thing i use my tv for is watching foodnetwork and court tv My fav tv show i *find* and watch on a nice monior with pause buttons.

Does it look better?

Oh my dear lord boy, you need to go to a store and watch one. I can't even begin to answer that question, it's something you have to see to believe :eek:

A normal TV displays 480 horizontal lines. HDTV can display 1080 horizontal lines. Just imagine how much more detailed that would be.

HD is better than DVD -- though high-def DVDs will be coming out this year.

It is absolutely amazing. You need to find a place that demos it so you can experience it for yourself.

muzikool said:
A normal TV displays 480 horizontal lines. HDTV can display 1080 horizontal lines. Just imagine how much more detailed that would be.

HD is better than DVD -- though high-def DVDs will be coming out this year.

It is absolutely amazing. You need to find a place that demos it so you can experience it for yourself.
Or just watch them all day at work :p

wwwdjrcs said:
Or just watch them all day at work :p

finger.jpg

:laugh: ;)

bobsalot puts up another sig. :dead:

Hey man, that's too tall ... 150px is the max.

He couldn't get yours to work so he made another.

'tis a shame the only problem was his image host :p

I even put it on ImageShack for him. It's not that hard. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back