The Really Long Thread

500x150 was proposed. I think that 450x175 is better. Dunno, perhaps a vote should be done.

450*175 is good
i think 150 is too thin .

i can easily change that, you wouldn't even notice it.

I will bare the possible new dimensions when designing my new one, the current one is getting a bit old now!

Just noticed you have 200 GB of storage...wtf, I don't think I'll ever need that much unless I decide to rip all my dvds and edit tons of video :D

Yeah, stock 80GB the machine came with and the 120GB from my AMD machine.. which still has a 20GB and a 40GB in it. :D

Blank CDs = infinite storage. :D

As for Sigs 450x175 is cool. Or 450x150, it would make it more of a challenge to make kool Sigs.

shhhhhhhhhhh that post was almost not spam :p

Here I come to save the day!

(completly pointless (and misspeled) :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back